is sold out!
Sunday, October 29
10AM-12PM or 1PM-3PM
$7 General Admission (per person)
$6 Members (per person)
SOLD OUT: Sensory-Friendly Trick-or-Treat at TCMU-Greenville Sunday, October 29!
UPDATE 10/28/23: Sensory-Friendly Trick-or-Treat is SOLD OUT. That means no walk-up tickets will be available and TCMU-Greenville is closed to the general public. Only guests with tickets to this event will be allowed entry.
TCMU-Greenville is excited to host Sensory-Friendly Trick-or-Treat on Sunday, October 29th in partnership with Clarity. This event is generously supported by The Barbara Stone Foundation!
For the first time ever, children and their caregivers are invited to enjoy a quieter TCMU Halloween experience, while trick-or-treating or playing throughout museum exhibits. Museum exhibits will be modified to provide a sensory-friendly experience where possible. Capacity will be significantly limited per time slot.
- This event is specifically designed for our friends who benefit most from sensory accommodations.
- Please refrain from buying a ticket unless this event fits your family’s needs!
- Pre-purchased tickets are required for entry.
- There are two available timeslots: 10AM-12PM and 1PM-3PM. The museum will close at the end of each timeslot, 12PM and 3PM respectively.
- The Bib’s World outdoor playground will be open, weather permitting.
All guests, including members, must purchase a ticket to attend.
Interested in our traditional trick-or-treat events?
Thank you to our generous event sponsor:
The Barbara Stone Foundation
THIS EVENT IS HOSTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
As this is a fundraiser for the museum, all tickets are non-refundable. If you would like to change your time slot, please e-mail Jonathan Raines at [email protected] with your order number. Entry time changes will not be accommodated less than 72 hours in advance of the event. For all other questions, please contact Jonathan.