Welcome to Kid's Day Out!
New for 2024! During select school holidays, TCMU is offering Kid’s Day Out! From 9am-noon, kids will enjoy a completely play-based experience that includes:
- Team games
- Museum exploration
- Snack time
- And more!
Space is extremely limited. TCMU members will be notified first when registration windows open. Please check your calendar before you book— no refunds will be issued. Use the links below to register individually, or to be notified when registration opens.
Monday, February 19
Monday, April 1
Monday, August 5
Tuesday, August 6
Monday, November 4
Tuesday, November 5
- Parents are encouraged to register online. If you need assistance with registration, please e-mail [email protected] or come in person to TCMU and one of our Guest Services representatives will be happy to help! TCMU is not able to register for KDO over the phone.
- Please note: Individual orders must be placed per child. You cannot purchase KDO for multiple children at a time.
- Kid’s Day Out is for children in grades kindergarten through 5th.
- Drop-off for Kid’s Day Out is from 8:45AM-9:00AM. Doors will close at 9:00am.
- Guardians, please park in the Heritage Green parking lot and walk your child(ren) to the side entrance where a staff member will be waiting to escort your child inside. Do not send your child from the parking lot to TCMU without escorting them to the door.
- After parking in the Heritage Green lot, walk your child along the sidewalk behind Greenville Theatre and the Greenville County Museum of Art to the concrete pad behind TCMU.
- Continue your path on the right side of the outdoor playground until you reach the check-in table. After drop off, return to the parking lot to exit prior to the 15-minute grace period ending.
- Heritage Green offers a 15-minute grace period before anyone will be charged for parking, so you will not be charged for dropping off your child.
- Pick-up for Kid’s Day Out is from 11:45AM-12:00PM. Doors will close at 12:00pm.
- Guardians, please park in the Heritage Green parking lot and walk to the check-in / check-out table at the side entrance where the child was dropped off.
- Provide your child’s name and your photo ID to the staff member, and your child will be escorted to you.
- Remember to return to the Heritage Green lot within 15-minutes to avoid incurring a charge. Should you need an additional parking validation, please ask for one.
- Please note, unless an adult has been added to the approved pickup list notated during registration, they will not be allowed to pick up your child.
- All children attending Kid’s Day Out must be potty trained and independent in the restroom.
- TCMU staff will not enter the restroom with any child under any circumstances. Children must be independent in the restroom and must be able to alert TCMU staff that they need to use the restroom if needed outside of regularly scheduled breaks.
- In the event of an accident, children will need to be picked up as soon as possible.
- TCMU does not offer refunds for Kid’s Day Out.
- Reservations may be rescheduled for another day of TCMU Camp, or Kid’s Day Out within one year for a $10 rebooking fee.
- In the event of a cancellation by the museum, funds may be moved to another camp or Kid’s Day Out if space is available at the discretion of TCMU.
- Questions about general museum polices will be answered here: https://tcmupstate.org/greenville/plan-your-visit/faqs/