Welcome to The Wonder Club!
Here at The Children’s Museum of the Upstate, we believe wholeheartedly in the power of “wonder.” That’s why it’s one of our six core values. We love it so much we created an entire club just to encourage young learners to follow their curiosity! Every month we’ll announce a new Wonder Club class where kids can explore topics including:
- September 2nd, 2pm: Sign Language
In honor of Deaf Awareness Month, join American Sign Language expert Randi Harper in this introductory course where students will learn fingerspelling and the alphabet.
- October 14th, 11am: Pasta Making- SOLD OUT
Pasta is one of the most beloved dishes from around the world. In fact, October is National Pasta Month! Now young chefs will have the opportunity to learn from the best— Alessandro Sordello, owner of Cucina Del Borgo.
- November 18th, 10am: Southern Table Etiquette
Just in time for the holidays, children will practice manners and etiquette at the dinner table. Using decades of experience, expert Rita Santana teaches etiquette to children in a fun and engaging way.
The cost per class is $5 for TCMU Members (adult or child), and $13 for non-members (adult or child), which includes admission to the museum and all-day play. Advanced registration is required for both adults and children. All children must be accompanied by an adult to the class.
Use the links below to register individually.
- Paid parking is available in the Heritage Green parking deck.TCMU does not operate this parking deck.
- Fees vary by time and the maximum fee is $4.
- Handicapped parking is available in the lot at the rear of the museum.
- Additional parking options include the Landmark Building Garage and Richardson Street Parking Garage.
- Wonder Club is for children ages 5-12.
- Adults are required to stay with their children at all times.
- Please plan to stay with your child(ren) for the duration of their visit.
- Admission is included in the cost of Wonder Club entry.
- If you are interested in teaching a Wonder Club Workshop, please reach out to [email protected].
- Questions about general museum polices will be answered here: https://tcmupstate.org/greenville/plan-your-visit/faqs/